Marketing even for a small business is not an easy matter and must not done lightly. Despite being a small or medium company, marketing should still be taken seriously.
The success of your business does not solely depend of your quality service and products, it also relies on your small business’ marketing strategy. Even if you have world class services, of nobody knows about it, then it will be hard for your business to thrive. It is known that the marketing umbrella does not come cheap as this includes promotion, sales, advertising, and public relations.
Share this Image On Your Site. Copy and Paste the Code Below:
You must reach as much potential customers as you can, here are 20 simple ways to advertise your company but still save more!
- Always have a business card with you. There will be chances popping out when you can introduce yourself to people that could be your potential clients, have you business card ready. You may not promote your product yet, but the idea that you exist can be a good start.
- Take advantage of local opportunities in free events to meet people in your field. Having people in your field aware about your business services and products can be a good start for marketing strategy. To find events and local gatherings, take time to research for local groups and organizations related to your business. You can also join other groups that interests you like book clubs, networking events and others. Each event is an opportunity you have to grab.
- Utilize the printing space of your product with website and social URLs, QR codes or promo details. Since you are already printing labels on your products, make sure you use some space for promotion. URL’s and QR codes can help your clients get in touch with you. You can also do this with pens, ID laces and others.
- Set up a laptop in your client waiting area to make their time productive. To keep them in good mood, it is better to have your customers do something while waiting, use this to promote your company at the same time. You can put a promotional video in the laptop or an interactive program.
- Wear your brand name, print it on shirts, caps and the likes. Have your team wear apparels with your company name. This is a simple marketing method popularly used even by big companies.
- Give complementary meetings. A free consultation gives the customer a feeling that they are important. They will take note of it and the way they had their experience. You can win their confidence and they will likely remember your company once they need your services or products.
- Create press releases on your new products, services and events. Think of an internal event in your company that may interest the public such as a plan to expand, charity event, sponsored sports events, and product developments. This can be a publicity that can draw attention.
- Claim your business listing in Google Places/Maps, Bing Local and Yahoo Local. This is a quick way to make your existence felt. They give a solid feel that you are a real business with physical location.
- Use SEO to optimize your website. SEO is now becoming a powerful tool to get traffic to your website. It creates awareness, attracts curious searches and attention.
- Comment on other blogs related to your field. This is a way to get your name online. Just make sure that you are well versed with the topic and you are adding more info. If potential customers deem that you know the topic well, they may get in touch with you.
- Join a local forum community. This is a way to connect with others and learn more in your field. You can also get to know the latest trends and news.
- Make your presence felt in social networks by getting your brand in various social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others. Be up to date and know the latest trends and apps you can use. Social media presents free advertising in a large community of people. Use hashtags and make go around the sites.
- Use Reddit to reach out to techie audience. Reddit presents a mass of people with various interest waiting to share their thoughts and ideas on various topics. Use Reddit to get your name out to trusted tech savvy people.
- Use web hosting services which offers discounts like Facebook.
- Use DIY Infographics to have visual eye candies. Attracting audience with a helpful infographic can give you a reputation that they can turn to you if they need more in the future. They can also use your infographics to link back to your site.
- Utilize LinkedIn Ads as it is a pool of potential clients and colleagues that you can get in touch with. You can also put your ads and business details so they can easily know you.
- Have a customer referral program. Customers love it when they feel valued and taken cared of. They can even suggest your business to their family and friends.
- Join online business awards to gain credibility and attention. Customers prefer seeing awards and recognition.
- Invest in Google AdWords. With Google AdWords, you cam optimize your website contents and get customers see your posts.
- Donate products and volunteer for a cause to get a chance to show your company cares. This is also a chance to give away freebies with your name on them.
There are many other cheap ways to market your company, but it is still better to hire an expert marketing team to do the job. If you are short of cash, you can easily apply for a business loan from trusted moneylenders. Applying is easier compared to banks, and can be quickly approved. It won’t hurt your pockets, and you can get your business brand out there.
Latest posts by Cash Mart (see all)
- Guide to Personal Loan for Foreigners in Singapore - March 24, 2017
- Need a Small Business Loan? Here are 10 Things to Consider! - March 23, 2017
- 3 Reasons Banks Reject Your Car Loan Application - March 22, 2017
- Why Singaporeans Get Online Payday Loans? - March 21, 2017
- Personal Loan 101: 7 Must-Pass Qualifications to Get Approved - March 20, 2017